Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Review of Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney

Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #1)Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My 8year old's review:

I think it is LOL is funny. I think everyone should read it. Get it from the library. I like it better than the Big Nate books. I like how this book is about greg's life and all the funny things that happen to him. It makes me think about what high school is gonna be like.

Greg only has one friend and the rest of the guys are bulies. They pick on him, and one of them actually punched him!

[I asked my daughter what happened next? Did he fight back? My kid says "No because it's called Diary of a Wimpy Kid, not Diary of a Bully." Lol okay then kiddo]

I like the pictures and how they're mixed with pages that don't have pictures too. I think this is more fun to read than some of the other books my mom picks out. I want her to buy me all of them.

View all my reviews

No comments: