Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Scaredy Squirrel Prepares for Halloween by Melanie Watt

Scaredy Squirrel Prepares for Halloween: A Safety Guide for ScarediesScaredy Squirrel Prepares for Halloween: A Safety Guide for Scaredies by Mélanie Watt

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book is probably for little kids who are scared of Halloween.  I didn’t like it a lot because it was too babyish. But maybe it could be for my baby sister when she goes trick-or-treating for her first time.

The pictures are really cute and it does give you information about trick-or-treating. Parts of it are funny like the toad stuck to the candy. I liked the party ideas too and I want to read Scaredy Squirrel Prepares for Christmas: A Safety Guide for Scaredies.

***ARC courtesy of Kids Can Pressvia netgalley.com




View all my reviews

No comments: