Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Grandma's a Ninja by Todd Tarpley

My Grandma's a NinjaMy Grandma's a Ninja by Todd Tarpley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This was cute! I had my big kids read it to the baby tonight, and it was a big hit all around! It's a picture book, so it's definitely more for the younger crowd, but it has ninja grammas, zip lines, and a pirate. What more could you ask for?

I'm going to have them review it ;)

Kids' Review:

Son: This was funny. I liked it when the crossing guards' clothes blew off! Is Gramma a ninja?

Me: Your gramma? Ha! no.

Son: Oh man, that would be cool. Oh well.

Daughter: This is for maybe first graders, so I'm too old for it.

Me: But did you like it?

Daughter: Yeah, it was funny, but it was cute for the baby.

Me: So should I read it again?

All: Yeah!

***ARC courtesy of the publisher North South Books Inc

View all my reviews

No comments: