Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Movie Review: Big Hero Six

Big Hero 6 is amazing! Baymax is so CUTE! He has a non-threating hugable design. In one part Heiro puts on Baymaxes first suit of armor on and Baymax says,"This may underestemate my non-threating hugable design." Then Heiro says," Thats kind of the idea buddy."Then Heiro says," You look sick." Then Baymax says,"I can not be sick, I'm a robot." Then Heiro says," It's just an exspression." LOL, right?!

I liked this part because Baymax looks adorable. My favorite characters are, GoGo,Honey Lemon,and Baymax, Fred is fun and all, just he is really annoying like my brother. My favorite part with Fred is when he is like," It's Fred time. Super jump! ... Gravity crush!... Falling harrrrrd!!!!!!!."

I loved this movie. Maybe you should watch it too on Red Box because it is cute.


No comments: